Discover a New World of Plant Growth!!!
This is made possible through air layering.
An effective propagation technique is where you grow new roots from your plant's branches while they're still attached to the parent plant.
- Take the branch where you want to grow new roots and peel off the bark with a width of around 3/4"-1". Peel the bark off cleanly.
- Fill up PlantPod with moist moss or garden soil.
- Wrap PlantPod around the peeled bark. To make it extra secure, wrap zip ties around the holes.
- Water PlantPod regularly like the parent plant. Research your plant's watering needs to ensure that it grows healthy.
- Now just let nature do its thing! New roots will grow anywhere from a few weeks to a few months depending on factors like the type and size of your plant, soil type, humidity levels, and temperature.
- 1 set of * PlantPods Kit (2pcs)